Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Easy Salmon Rolls

Here's a quick recipe that's fun for the kiddos to make!  My five year old had so much fun making these, and even more fun eating them!  I made these in a pinch so I didn't have the time to add more ingredients, but I could see adding shredded veggies like carrots or cabbage, or even some avocado slices in there.  The possibilities are endless.

Ingredients:

*Small can of wild salmon (or tuna, or sardines - my kids gobble sardines up!) - approx. 4 ounces
*2 Tbsp mayonaise
*Nori sushi sheets (I used these)

Directions:

1.  Mix fish with mayonaise
2.  Spoon fish/mayo mixture evenly along one end of the nori sheet.
3.  Roll to desired thickness.  You can make these as large or as small as you want.
4.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy and quick- this would be a great snack for us to add to our menu, since I am trying to simplify life as much as possible these days!! Wanted to invite you to join my new Fridays Foodie Blog Hop. It's not only for paleo, but since I am going gluten free there is a lot of cross-over. We are going to experiment with Carrie's Dinner This Month to see if we will work for special diets and I'll be tracking our progress in a series there- and decided to host a weekly blog hop for all the foodie blogs I love to see what we can learn from each other!

    ReplyDelete