Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food/Exercise Log

Today was crazy and if I wasn't breastfeeding, I would go drink a bottle of wine all by myself.  Bijon has been super fussy the past few days.  I am going to take him to the chiropractor tomorrow and see if that helps because I have tried ruling out every possible thing that could be bugging him.  I am desperate!

But anyway...here is what today looked like:

Breakfast:

crust-less quiche made with:  eggs, coconut milk, bell peppers, spinach and grass-fed ground beef, green tea with stevia, small slice of paleo banana bread

Snack:

handful almonds, half orange

Lunch:

I was only able to sneak in a protein shake made with Dr. Mercola's Miracle Whey protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds, and psyllium husk

Snack:

cottage cheese with applesauce

Dinner:

Crockpot pork chops, caesar salad, blueberries

Dessert:

I binged on extra dark chocolate - I ate like half the bar.  Emotional eating, anyone?

Exercise:

15 minutes on recumbent bike with Bijon sleeping in the Moby Wrap LOL

1.  15 bicep curls, each arm
2.  15 forward shoulder raises, each arm
3.  15 overhead tricep exercises (not sure what they're called), each arm
4.  15 back rows with resistance band
5.  40 abdominal bicycles
6.  Repeat the above five exercises three times total, performing as a circuit with no breaks in between exercises or sets
7.  A few planks for 45 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment